My Counters

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sizzling For Summer Challenge Begins Tomorrow

I'm a challenge Junkie, so have joined Sheila's Sizzling for Summer Challenge
I join challenges and try to give it my all, but lately I've been 'giving in' to that evil voice on my shoulder. I am DETERMINED to kick the voice to the curb. I blew up my exercise ball tonight --I have 2 of them one that I bought with Core Secrets by Gunner Peterson, and then one that I got with one of Leslie Sansone's DVD's, since my abdomen is my MEGA problem area, I've decided I've GOT to start working on it.
My mission for this challenge is two fold.

1- To get BACK on track which means yet another 'start' over. I am going to start fresh with the 3 prep days even because I just need this kick in the pants. I am starting Lean for Life/Rite Aid Weight Loss plan TOMORROW AGAIN I think this is like the 10th time this year.
2- To incorporate some sort of Routine exercise program. I have at least 10 exercise dvd's and would REALLY like to get my money's worth out of them instead of them collecting dust. So I will be working on this as I get a feel for which ones I like etc. And I also have an elliptical machine that I can be using as well. I would like to maybe do like every other day Walk At Home DVD, then maybe do some Core Training/Ball Training and also add the elliptical machine in there, so I've got to come up with a routine, and hopefully will be able to do so in the next week, stay tuned..... I have 3 days off a week so maybe what I could do is WATP on my work days, then do WATP and a Ball DVD on my off days
My weight loss goal for this challenge is 15# that is doable if I keep at it. That's a little less than 2# a week. If I put my mind to it, and put my whole heart into it I can do it.

So I do have a confession to make...my weigh in in the morning is NOT going to be pretty....I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner (my sister's treat) and had WAY too many Peanuts, had a steak, salad and loaded baked potatoe. NOT the best choice....I can't help it my Aunt Flo is visiting and my first few days are always KILLER on my diet. UGH! I'm sure I'll probably cry when I get on there....that's okay next week is going to be better.

3 comments:

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

I know what you mean... I am hesitant to call it a "start" over because I have been "started" for over a year, and if I think long enough, about 7 years. It's frustrating to only lose 10-15lbs each and every time... get down to mid 150's and give up again! Why does my body like holding onto these extra lbs?

Anyway, I LOVE Leslie, so good luck and have fun with WATP... Sounds like you'll be at an advantage with all the scale tippers. You'll be great, I'm sure.

One Pretty Little Box said...

I am looking at the "fresh start" in a more positive way ~ because if I can stay on track, then there is no more "start overs" for me! I am done with this yo yo mess, and am excited to be able to start "new" but not back where I was either! My scale shot was horrifying to me, but.... that last time I have to post that as my starting weight!

Lucrecia said...

As long as you keep focused, it doesn't matter how many times you feel like you are starting over. Its when you feel like starting again isn't worth it that you have to worry!