My Counters

Monday, March 30, 2009

Breakfast

I am having an incredibly hard time eating breakfast any more, not sure why or what's up but I'm seriously not hungry (feel full) until 11:30 or 12:00 most mornings. Not sure why or what I can do, but it seriously almost makes me nauseated just to think about eating food when I feel that full. I have been trying to do at least maybe 1 hot dog link or string cheese so I have something in my tummy, but it's not working out so well....as I plain and simply am not hungry. I have pills I have to take in the mornings but I have to have A LOT in my belly or I get sick, so I've been eating them at lunch time. Some days I'm not even hungry until 4 or 5pm. I know I need to and should eat breakfast, but I'm at a loss on why I'm not hungry. Anyone ever experienced this?

1 comment:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Yes. I have learned that for me , it is best to listen to my body. If I try to force food, it just doesn't work. There are lots of times I eat against what is "recommended" and I do much better. Who says you really need breakfast? Now, if I am not low carbing, yoiu better watch out! I am starving.