My Counters

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Beat the Stress Munchies!

Today was a very stressful day at work, I found out my kittens brother "Misaki" might have a serious hip condition in which he might need surgery on. He is only 9 months old. He came from a 'bad' breeder aka Kitten Mill. Misaki is Pipsqueaks littermate, Pippers had PDA (Patent Ductus Arteriosis) when he was younger, but we corrected it medically. So that made me upset, then we xrayed my hand that's been bothering me and noticed some serious bone changes/swelling on my pinkie finger. I am calling my Dr tomorrow to get an appointment. Hopefully he can get me in soon. Then my hubby tells me that his work went over budget for the fiscal year so everyone's hours are getting cut 7.5 hours a week which is equivilant to $600.00 a month. OUCH! It's gonna be tight, but we've survived worse.

So me being the stress eater that I am, I was VERY tempted to just say screw it and eat out for dinner, but I didn't I stuck to the diet and ate Chicken cooked on "George" and then some broccoli with cheese. It felt rewarding NOT to give in to those horrible temptations.

Today was Weigh in for the Lucky Charms Challenge I am down to 208.0# WAHOO! I was at 212 last week because of my horrible binging on Sat/Sunday. It's been a lot of hard work this week, but I'm doing good.

1 comment:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Wow! You are awesome! Congrats on the victory and on the loss.
Path to Health