My Counters

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Going to the Doctor....

On Monday....Yesterday I had a bruise about the size of a quarter between my middle finger and my ring finger on my left hand, the bones were EXTREMELY tender so I had my dad xray it (he's a veterinarian....on of the perks is not having to go see a Dr all the time LOL!) Anyways no broken bones in my hand however the pink finger metacarpal bone is swollen, and sort of 'bumpy' on the edges and not as dense in the middle. We compared it to x-rays he took 2 months ago when I slipped on the ice and sprained my wrist really back, and there are some definite changes. Here are the radiographs it's on the pinkie finger

Notice the pinkie finger (bottom finger) in the x-ray see how it's all bulgy?

These were the ones taken before about 2 months ago, notice the pinkie finger.....it's normal.

No comments: