My Counters

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm exhausted...

The last 3 nights I have been in bed by 10:30, which is RARE for me. I am so exhausted and pooped by about 9pm that it's beginning to worry me. Then I realized that I have been working 'harder' at work, as I am not the 'part-time' Pet Groomer grooming 3 days a week until we can get a full time groomer hired as my sister took a job with Petco to make more money (they are lots busier). Anyways because I'm so pooped tonight I came home from work and immediately made HORRIBLE eating decisions, binged to the point I have a tummy ache, so I know tomorrow for my weigh in for the March Into Spring Challenge it's NOT going to be pretty. I have a sneaking suspicion that Aunt Flo may be coming for a visit soon which may be adding to the hunger/tiredness. Not sure. But I seriously couldn't get enough to eat tonight. ARGH! I really wish I would NOT do this to myself. I always hate myself afterwards, and it throughs my diet completely off kilter.

No comments: