My Counters

Friday, September 26, 2008

Something new: Friday Focus

I am going to start something new! Called Friday Focus! It will basically be a review of things that I have done good, bad etc for the week with my diet, and goals I have for the next week! Let's get started:

This weeks good n bad
1- Bad: Too many off plan days
2- Good: Lots of days drank all my water
3- Bad: Not enough Exercise
4- Good: Not getting discouraged even though I'm off plan a big
5- Bad: TOM always makes me snacky!
6- Bad: Friday's 42 Point Lunch!

Next Weeks Goals:
1- Stay on Plan! (Plan and Prepare....last minute meals are a weakness)
2- Exercise 5 days This is a start for me
3- Contine with water drinking EVEN on day's off!
4- Make an eating out "Safe Bet List" Basically a list of my favorite fast food places and 'safe' meals so I don't go overboard like I did!

No comments: