My Counters

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Headaches

Today I had Migraine and a Sinus Headache....seriously thought my head was going to explode! Took Migraine Headache stuff and then had the sinus so I took a benadryl which normally doesn't make me drowsy but it did today. Didn't feel like eating much for breakfast so just had a banana, and then lunch was a Progressive Light Soup with a 100 calorie Popcorn bag :) Yummy huh? Then on the way home I had 3 (100 calorie packs) chocolate covered pretzels, pringles and popcorn cakes. I don't know why but I get SUPER DUPER DUPER munchie on my way home from work. It's NOT a good thing. I need to start being more diligent on watching my food intakes and points. I have sort of fallen off the wagon a bit. So far for September I've lost 1# and promptly gained it back...better start exercising more or something!

No comments: