My Counters

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's a Barbeque!

So hubby gave me JUST the motivation I needed to get the rest of the miscellaneous boxes out of the living/front room and down to the basement for sorting out later.....he invited a guy from work over for a barbeque along with his wife!

It was a lot of fun, we had Steak, Baked Potatoes, Corn on the Cob and Tomatoes. The corn on the cob and tomatoes were from a farmers market we have discovered and are ABSOLUTELY enjoying! We also had watermelon for dessert! If you haven't I strongly suggest you checkout Costco's meat selection....they have AWESOME Steaks/Roasts/Chops.

Afterwards we played Cranium in which Rob & I got our butt's kicked! Normally we really do well at that game as we think so much alike we can figure out what the other one is doing...well all except for "Dr Leonard McCoy" hubby has that one recorded for future blackmail.....LOL

No comments: