My Counters

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year...New RESOLVE

Starting Weight for 2009 is 212.2# My highest in 2008 was in July and it was 250#, which means I have lost 37.8# in 2008! While I have done well in my diet, I can do better! My goal for 2009 is to get to my 'ideal' weight which is 150# (subject to change as my range is (127-159) I just have to see how I feel when I get there. Which is one reason I am switching from Weight Watchers to "Lean for Life" I have been told by my Dr that I need Low Carb for my PCOS, as the Carbs feed the insulin keeping it unstable. So while I'm not going extreme, I am going Lower Carb and after about a week with a few cheats, I'm feeling better already. I need to do better and not give in to temptation...it's hard. I lost my 14.5 year old cat on Monday due to a tumor, so it's been a really tough week. It'll get better!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

You can do it Heather! I know you can!