My Counters

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oops....there goes another one....

I had a lot of errands to run today, and my pants are WAY too loose! So I started at a 22 verge of 24 in July 2008, got 18's in November right before Thanksgiving, and now I am ready for a 16! I'm excited! It's been a long haul. I have a VERY VERY favorite pair of pants that look killer on me that are a 12 so I'm getting there! I can't wait to be able to wear them again. It feels great! My only problem is I have a lot of scrub pants that are size 2x and now they are literally falling off of me. It makes me feel good but have to replace them little by little with the $$$ issue.

I am trying the "Carb Smart" icecreams from Breyers (I think) I like to have my little 'sneaky' treats that are still "Low Carb" friendly. I think that's my biggest complaint is having to 'not eat' what are/once were my favorites. My hubby has helped out greatly with this coming up with new ideas. He makes this KILLER Low Carb cheesecakey type dessert that is REALLY yummy!

No comments: