My Counters

Friday, January 2, 2009

Support

Getting support while you are losing weight is one of the hardest things. My hubby is in full support of my weight loss journey (as he eats his Charleston Chews, Milk Duds, Potato Chips etc), but it's nice to have 'others' who are in your same boat to support you. I don't have a lot of friends IRL (because I stay in my comfort zone and don't 'push' myself outside the box), mostly just family and the handful of coworkers so online friends are it. I joined a WONDERFUL forum last January 08, was active for about a month then quit...then I wonder why I ballooned to my highest weight of 250. I re-activated in July of last year, and have been active ever since, and losing weight ever since. Every day the wonderful ladies, and a few men make me laugh, smile, cry, motivate me, and just make me wanna be a better person. It is
www.choosing2lose.com
If you are looking for a fun, relaxed environment with almost monthly challenges to keep you on your toes, give Choosing 2 Lose a try! I know I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am without their support.

Right now we have an awesome challenge going on called the 2009 is Mine Challenge. We are divided into teams by weight ranges, so we aren't competing against the toothpicks (sorry gals.... :), but those who are at your same weight range. I love the challenges I've joined on C2L, I can always do better, and I plan on kicking butt in this challenge!

No comments: