My Counters

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday January 6th

Today was a hard day at work, I a sick, I have a sinus infection, and am coughing up a small amount of blood, since I already had a follow up appointment with the doctor tomorrow, I just called to make sure it was okay to lengthen it. My left ear also started feeling warm, and is achy so I'm sure I have an ear infection on top of that. Work today was hard, my little brother comes in and helps out when I am there alone, I do the cleaning, and he helps the customers/answers the phones etc. So today I cleaned rooms, cleaned, cages, cleaned townhouses (kitty that is), and then bathed 5 dogs for my sister to make things easier on her as well, it was no wonder I had a hard time, I'm under the weather. No exercise today as I really have a hard time when I'm sick, but I think I go all my exercising in at work ;). Then when I got home there was a van in my parking spot, this happens about 1-2 times a aweek, it's not always the same person, but usually it's a 'spiral effect' one person parks in someone elses spot then they take someone elses etc......it gets SO frustrating, especially when the 'visitor' parking spaces are snow packed and hard to get into. This is one of my BIGGEST gripes about living in a townhouse complex.

My meals:
Breakfast: 2 Servings Egg Beaters 2g, Cheese 1g, 1 T Low Carb Ketchup 1g, 1 Sausage Patty
Lunch: Salmon Patty 2g, Salad w/dressing 1g, Cucumber
Dinner: Salmon Patty 2g, Green Beans 5g, Salad w/dressing 5g
Snacks: 2 String Cheese, 2 Turkey Slices, 2 Low Fat Cheese, 1 Bag Popcorn
Total Carbs:

No comments: