My Counters

Friday, January 30, 2009

Fri Jan 30th

Friday Jan 30th
B- 3 Eggs, 1 sausage pattie, 1 T cheese 7g
L- 6 Pieces of Turkey Deli Sliced 1g, 3 string cheese 3g
D- 55 Goldfish Crackers 19g 9 NY Cheesecake Hershey's Kisses 24g Carbs
Snacks: 1 snack size bag of popcorn 20g

Fluids: 1 Diet Sunkist, 2 Cherry Coke Zeros, 4 Blue Cups of Water (at least 100oz)
Exercise: Just working at work
Total Carbs today: 74g today. K something's amiss! Had BAD BAD dinner. I have issues at night when I get home from work!

UGH! As you can see I didn't make the most proper decisions with Lunch and dinner today. I didn't eat lunch until 7:00pm AFTER I was on my way home from work. I had a late breakfast and I just was too busy/not hungry enough to eat at lunch time. Then I made HORRIBLE decisions with my dinner and I have the Gastric Reflux to prove it....NO MORE CHOCOLATE FOR ME! It's horrible! I haven't really had issues with my Reflux for a while and now I am having it again. UGH UGH UGH! So anyways I AM starting my Lean for Life Diet AGAIN! Tomorrow is DAY 1, I can't deal with the yo yoing any more, it frustrates me too badly, and if I'm gonna get to goal this year, I've got to kick my butt into gear! I will be posting my 'daily action plan' each day. It's from Lean for Life and is awesome!

No comments: