My Counters

Friday, January 23, 2009

Making Plans for success

I work full time usually 4-5 days a week, I have to leave for work by 6:15am so since I am SO not a morning person I usually am in a hurry in the mornings to get out the door, so If I am in a hurry and don't have breakfasts/lunches/snacks prepared I end up making horrible choices that are not so diet friendly. A few things I have done to help this is,

1- I prepare both my hubby and I's breakfasts once a week, then freeze them, then all we have to do is grab n go in the morning. I usually have 3 eggs a little bit of cheese and some sausage, stir it all together then in the mornings I microwave and have a little low carb ketchup on it. It's really yummy. For hubby I add about a cup and 1/2 of hash browns.

2- I usually also prepare lunches and snacks for me, my hubby usually takes leftover dinner for his 'lunches'.

So what do you do to 'plan' for success? Now if I could find a way to 'package' exercise, I'd be in great shape....exercise is just NOT my thing.

No comments: