My Counters

Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with
yourself. Do not lose courage in considering you own
imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every
day begin the task anew."
-- Saint Francis de Sales

I have been overly tired this week, partially due to not taking my pills like I should have last week. I get behind then it's a vicious cycle. I haven't been 100% on my diet, I've been coming home from work and get so freaking hungry that I can't handle it. I have yet another new resolve. I am bound and determined to lose this weight. I am on a forum over at Choosing 2 Lose and we are having a "Lucky Charms" Challenge, and I am bound and determined that I am going to lose at least 8# with this challenge. The challenge ends March 31st, so there is plenty of time for me to get my butt back into gear and lose some of this weight. I started at 208.6# and would LOVE to be 200# by the end of this challenge. On a positive note my 16's are getting lose around my weight just have to lose my butt and thighs and I'll be the next size down!

Here is my siggy that I made for the challenge. I'm by no means a siggy expert just dabble with GIMP here and there. Although trying to perfect adding glitters to my siggies now.



No comments: