My Counters

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuckered out on Tuesday

Today was busy at work, I groomed several dogs, and I'm really starting to enjoy it more and more. I love taking the 'messy' beast and turning them into a beaty. I will have to post some pictures for y'all to see.

Food Intake Meals & Snacks:
B:
3 Hot Dogs 2 String Cheese
L: Salad w/greens, nuts, guacamole, low carb dressing
D: Bread Crumb Chicken
Snacks: Pepperoni, Cheese Sticks, Almonds

Blessing my body with loving movement:

Today we had the dog show training class and it wore my butt out! My legs were like Jello afterwards, the class lasted 1 hour and was outside, and little miss Jewel (the dog) was being a FIRECRACKER on steroids. She was SO hyper and hyped up. She is definitely a 'look at me, look at me' type of dog. Poodles are so funny with their antics. Anyways I was going to come home and exercise but my legs said otherwise. I couldn't hardly move.

No comments: