My Counters

Monday, April 20, 2009

Do Something About it!

Are you frustrated and burned out? What are you going to do about it?

Is there something you really want to achieve? What are you going to do about it?

Have you just become aware of an incredible opportunity? What are you going to do about it?

What are you going to do today, right this moment? What actions will you take to end your frustration, to achieve your dream, to take advantage of opportunity?

Success and achievement depend not on how much you complain, or on your ability to garner sympathy from others, but on what you do. And right now is the time to start.

Go ahead and move beyond the frustration, begin to work toward the dream, and make the most of your best possibilities. Go ahead right now and do something positive and effective about it.

-- Ralph Marston


Food Intake Meals & Snacks:
B:
Left over Steak
L: Salad w/greens, nuts, guacamole, low carb dressing
D: Pork Chop, Salad, Garlic Butter Noodles (low carb)
Snacks: Pepperoni, Cheese Sticks, Banana Bread 1 slice

Blessing my body with loving movement:

I didn't really feel the 'burn' like I normally do from my morning workout, and I've been itching to see if my Chihuahua can keep up with me on a walk, so I went again this evening. He didn't really keep up with the pace I would have liked to have gone, but did good, so I had to slow down a bit, but he did pretty good.
30 Minutes (2 Miles) Walk Slim DVD (in morning)
30 Minute walk outside with my dog, Sebastian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oOo, awesome motivation. Thanks for sharing! Keep up the great work hon!