My Counters

Friday, April 10, 2009

56 Things you never knew

I am responding to Sheila's blog today:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30am (slept in)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Gran Torino
4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI (All 3 Vegas, NY, Miami
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Microwave Scrambled eggs w/ham or bacon & cheese
6.What is your middle name? Elizabeth
7. What food do you dislike? Okra
8. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 White Chevy Malibu Classic
9. Favorite sandwich? Turkey or Roast beef, and even before I was low carbing I would eat it without the bun, my body and I dislike bread.
10. What characteristic do you despise? Phonyness
11. favorite item of clothing? Lounge Pants
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? France, England or Australia
13. Favorite brand of clothing? Cheap ;)
14. Where would you retire to? Anywhere with dh
15. What was your most memorable birthday? Bad Memory or good? Bad was when my best friend accidentally told me my boyfriend was cheating on me. Good, probably with my hubby, he makes them all memorable
16. Favorite sport to watch? Dislike watching sports IMMENSELY, unless it is a dog show :)
17. Furthest place you are sending this? Canada
18. Person you expect to send it back first? Don't know!
19. When is your birthday? September 25th
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? More a night person
21. What is your shoe size? Shrinking...was 9 & 1/2 but am 8 & 1/2 now
22. Pets? Yes 2 Dogs --Chihuahuas Zoey & Sebastian, Lots of cats: DeeJay, Mini Dee, Munchie, Mittens, Sissy, Pipsqueak, 2 Guinea Pigs Lilly & Ginny & lots of budgies & lovebirds
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Not really
24. What did you want to be when you were little? A Veterinarian
25. How are you today? Annoyed (with my staff at work) but doing okay
26. What is your favorite candy? Take 5 Candy Bars
27. What is your favorite flower? roses
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? August 24th (hubby's b-day)
29. What's your full name? Heather Elizabeth Thompson
30. What are you listening to right now? Country Music on internet radio
31. What was the last thing you ate? A Cheese Stick
32. Do you wish on stars? No
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple, Regal, Beautiful & Crisp
34. How is the weather right now? Overcast but warm (59 degrees)
35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? A client
36. Favorite soft drink? Coke Zero or Diet Coke
37. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden (hubby HATES it with a passion)
38. Real hair color? Brown with natural blondish highlights
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie dolls & my cats
40. Summer or winter? summer UGH I hate winter
41. Hugs or kisses? both
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? Depends
43. Coffee or tea? Herbal Tea, the smell of coffee makes me nauseated to the point that even walking down the coffee aisle at the store upsets my tummy.
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? Nah! Just post on your blog if you want to!
45. When was the last time you cried? Today (we had to put a dog to sleep who didn't really need to be euthanized just because the owners were cheapskates, but the dog had been SUFFERING for a month with a NASTY uterus infection so badly to the point she was just basically oozing pus, blood and blod clots from her pee pee, mind you this is 3 years AFTER we told them if they didn't spay her she was going to get Pyometra GRRRRRRR)
46. What is under your bed? Not sure...do I really want to look?
47. What did you do last night? Spent night cuddling with hubby catching up on CSI shows
48. What are you afraid of? SPIDERS, Preymantis, Grasshoppers....EWWWW!
49. Salty or sweet? salty
50. How many keys on your key ring? 6
51. How many years at your current job? 20+ (I've worked for my dad since I was 11 years old)
52. Favorite day of the week? Sunday & any day off!
53. How many towns have you lived in? 11 Towns: 3-- 1 for 18+ years, 1 for about 6 months in college, one for about 6 years Until I went on my mission then 4 on my mission in West Virginia/Virginia, and 3 since
54. Do you make friends easily? No, I am VERY VERY shy in person. But once you get to know me WATCH out!
55. How many people will you send this to? Whoever reads it on my blog
56. How many will respond? I am not psychic, I dont know! (good answer Sheila!)

This was really fun to fill out! I hope others post as well!

No comments: