My Counters

Monday, April 6, 2009

Many blessings on monday

Today was a good day. I went to the Dr. with my hubby for a followup on his sleep study. He has Sleep Apnea you can read more about it on my personal family blog here: http://robnheather.blogspot.com/2009/04/another-update-on-rob.html

I must say that I know that God's hand has been in Rob's doctors and care lately, we are getting to the bottom of his issues (Blood Pressure, Asthma, Sleep Apnea) and getting him on the road to better health (and added longevity).

I have been doing Flylady's baby steps for about a month now, and am really enjoying it. My house is MUCH better as well, I don't come home frustrated because it's a mess. It's so easy to do the 1 hour Home Blessing Hour. I still have a little bit to go like the upstairs (office, scrapbook room, master bath) and then the basement storage mess.

Food Intake Meals & Snacks: Protein Day #3 of 3
B: 3 eggs, Bacon pieces, 2 deli ham slices, 1 T cheese
(I'm only supposed to have 1 protein serving but I am on medications and If I don't eat more I get sick and toss my cookies shortly after taking medications.)
L: 3 Hot dog links
D: Chipless Nachos
Snacks: Cheese Sticks, 4 oz Cottage Cheese, 2 ½ oz Lean/Fat Free Cold Cuts

Blessing my Body with Loving Movement: (Exercise):
30 Minutes Elliptical

Weight: 205.0#

1 comment:

One Pretty Little Box said...

So glad you are finding what you need to make your home a Haven for both you and Rob!

Your food sounded very yummy! :)