My Counters

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Healthy Choices

Today was a busy day at work, sadly all I had to eat all day was some pepperoni (not on a pizza) just the pepperoni, I take it to snack on but It was really good, I was busy and just didn't make time to eat lunch. So when I got home I was STARVING and lately I've been making nachos (yes with the tortilla chips) and cheese when I get home to stave off the hunger until dinner is cooked. Well not today I toyed with the idea, but I decided to have the salad I didn't eat for lunch instead! WOOT WOOT! I'm so excited. Anyways just wanted to share. Weigh in is in the morning for the Sizzling For Summer Challenge.....let's hope it's a good one. About to go change so I can go exercise. Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Awesome choice! Congrats on the victory.
Path to Health