My Counters

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My 5 Weight Loss Tips

1- Drink all your water EVERY day, limit sodas/carbonated beverages
2- Plan for snacks each day etc so you don't have 'binge' moments (moments where you've got the munchies and just grab whatever's closest). For me my 'binge' moment is the 30 minute drive home from work.
3- Keep on top of your weight. I know you're not supposed to weigh in every day but for me it helps me keep track of major fluctuations so I can make adjustments to my plan, BUT I only record it for MY records 1 x a week. Just don't dwell on the dailies or you'll go NUTS! Basically if you only weigh in once a month or every few months...that weight'll creep up on you!
4- Indulge in Healthy Desserts --For me I do the Smart One's desserts, staying within points but not 'going' crazy with points and most of the time they 'hit the spot'.
5- Support Groups --I LOVE the Choosing To Lose Forum Weight loss is a DIFFICULT task and one that shouldn't be attempted alone. Support systems, whether it be WW, C2L, Friends, Family etc are GREAT as it keeps you on track and supports you with your ww.

Share your weight loss tips! I'd love to hear them!

No comments: