My Counters

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Month...New Game Plan


This is this mornings weigh-in....UGH! What happened? I am so disappointed in myself. I have been teetering and not doing what I should do for months now, am going to get back on plan today. I am doing a 3 day detox to see if that helps jump start the losses again. Then I am going to get back on track and STAY ON TRACK. I would like to lose 30# by the end of the year. Not my 'loss' goal but it will be considerably closer than I am now. I am going to start exercising again, I must, not only for my sake, but my poor Golden Retriever is going stir crazy (which drives me crazy as well) without our daily walks. Hubby just loaded my Ipod with tons of new books so I'm set. My books of the moment are JD Robb's "In Death" series, I've listened to about 4 of them now and am hooked....Nora Roberts is one of my favorite authors. Anyways I listen to my Ipod while I am grooming, depends on the day whether I am in the mood for music or books, but it's nice to have. My hubby says I have listened to my ipod more than I ever listened to my creative player that I've had for a while. In my opinion the ipod is easier to use. Anyways getting off track here, just wanted to say I AM back on track...or getting there...hopefully no more de-railings!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heather,
You know, every meal is a chance to start over. Glad to see you're back! Take it one day at a time, and try to stay focused. I know (VERY WELL) how easy it is to fall off track...but we just have to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and keep on going.

Angie said...

Hi, thanks for joining us over at Tip The Scale Tuesday. I think the theme this week is "A New Start". Keep your chin up, there's a lot of support here and we'll root you on:)

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm so glad to see someone else joining in with Angie. She and I have been going it alone for weeks now. Keep blogging about your progress. That's the best way to renew, put one foot in front of the other!