My Counters

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stress....knicked in the bud....

I am going to start using a 'checks n balances' type system as I am a nut :) I am going to start keeping track of my days with my little smilies:Yes:No:
On Plan: Water: Exercise:
Well for as stressful as today was, I did amazingly well.....it was a VERY long day at work 15 hours altogether including commute time (I'm on salary so no overtime :( . My only dog I groomed today was a Schnauzer who had bad teeth and arthritis so she really didn't want to be groomed too badly, they wanted her face shaved and it was causing her pain.....so she was a battle to groom. We had an emergency come in at 6pm (closing time), it was a Shih Tzu newborn puppy who was born with it's intestines outside it's body, then the mom was having complications so we had to assist her with the delivery, we were able to poke everything back in and sew the puppy at, it has a 50/50 chance of making it. I was there until 9pm. Which totally stressed me out as the people were there from 6pm on waiting for my dad (vet) to get there as he was teaching school, puppy was not in immediate danger so I stabilized it, then we waited for him to get there at 8pm, Rob has to leave for work by 8:30...it takes 23minutes for him to get to work and right now we only have 1 car....so that was MEGA stressing me out. But he woke up with a bad belly so called in sick to work today...that eased my mind. I walked with my dog, Shellie in our doggie daycare room at work since I figured it was gonna be a late night.....30 minutes. So that was my 'bonus' for the day.
Food Intake: B Green Smoothie, Detox Drink, 1 Banana
L: Detox Drink, Green Apple, Garden Salad w/low carb dressing
D: Detox Drink, Garden Salad (Grilled Chicken, Cucumbers, Olives, Cheese, Romaine Lettuce) w/low carb dressing, 5 french fries
Snacks: Green Bell Peppers, Cucumbers, Detox Drink, Popcorn
**Detox Drink Lemon Juice/Maple Syrup/Cayenne Pepper
**Green Smoothie: Parsley, Ginger, Pineapple, Honey, Water, Splenda
Exercise: 30 Minutes Walking with my dog

No comments: