My Counters

Friday, September 18, 2009

One Day at a time

I am such a bad blogger lately! I must apologize for that. I have been mega stressed with work, had to let someone go (first person I have ever fired by myself) and that was really sucky! But it was long overdue. Things already are running smoother, I am not wondering whether or not we will be lucky enough to be graced with her presence each day. (she had MEGA attendance issues). Anyways it's nice not to have to worry about it any longer, it was really stressing me out...As for the weight loss goes, I have lost 12# in the last 2-3 weeks, right now I am a little stalled as it is TOM and I always gain water weight then. I'm proud of myself at work instead of just sitting around, my brother and I set up a 55 gallon tank that's been sitting around for over a year in our cat room, it's gonna look so cool when it's all said and done, I will post pictures. I *might* be getting 2 chinchillas (adorable little soft as heck critters). They are up for adoption cage, supplies and all and they are 'rare' colors so are normally over $100 each plus the cage and supplies...just have to convince hubby that we need them :) ...which I am working on...he's almost there....Here are some pictures of them right now there names are Snowball and Dexter, I am thinking of Snowball and Midnight or Salt and Pepper :) Snowball is a Pink White and Dexter is a Black Velvet for their colorings.

1 comment:

SeaShore said...

Congrats on the losses in the last couple weeks!

Good luck getting the chinchillas. I can't see the pictures, but they sound cute :)