My Counters

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday's Food Intake 9/5

On Plan: Water: Exercise:
The scale is going consistently down each day, something that I haven't seen for a while. YEAH! I just hope I don't blow it this weekend as I ALWAYS blow it on the weekends when I am home, it's a lot harder to stay strong for me, guess I just need to keep myself busy and then I won't be tempted to eat crap, although with as broke as we are right now, we don't have much in the way of crap in our house at the moment. YEAH!
Food Intake: B Green Smoothie, Steak, 2 Eggs, Cheese, 1 Banana
L: Green Apple, Garden Salad w/tuna, carrots w/low carb dressing, steamed veggies
D:Orange Garden Salad (Grilled Salmon, Cucumbers, Olives, Cheese, Romaine Lettuce) w/low carb dressing, Peanut Butter/Soy Sauce Chicken/Bell Peppers Low Carb Tortilla Wrap
Snacks: Green Bell Peppers, Cucumbers, Activa Yogurt Key Lime
**Green Smoothie: Parsley, Ginger, Pineapple, Honey, Water, Splenda
Exercise:40 Minute Walk with Dog, 10 Minutes Leg Exercises

No comments: