My Counters

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Total Body Workout!

If anyone is looking for a TOTAL BODY WORKOUT at home....I found the perfect solution:
http://www.thane.com/products/fitness/orbitrekelite/orbitrek.php
It is the Orbitrek Elite Elliptical Machine. OMG what a workout! I am trying it for the 6 weeks to make sure I'll like it. I've used it 3 times now and can BARELY do 10 minutes on the lowest intensity setting without my legs just turning to jelly!
Todays stats:
Time 10:06
Distance 1.73 Miles
It's non impact so it doesn't hurt your joints if you are sensitive like me (I have arthritis) so it hurts to do running, treadmills etc....this is fairly easy on my joints...allbeit they are out of shape.
Only disadvantage...it has a weight limit of 275#

Another Exercise thing I'm doing is the Leslie Sansone Walk At Home DVD's, I have a bunch of them and have a couple that I've tried so far and I really like them. I always feel like an idiot walking outside so this is the perfect option for me!
www.walkathome.com

I am still in shock right now as I just finished my monthly visit from Aunt Flo....and I didn't gain 100# LOL! NORMALLY for me I gain AT LEAST 5# so this is quite the shocker! I discovered a new supplement from Watkins called Female Formula and I don't know if it's a fluke or what but I plan on continuing the supplement at least until next month to see if I gain next month. If not I think I'm in love :) It is always such a PAIN to get rid of the water weight following the visit. If you want to try it out, just post a comment or send me an e-mail and I'll get you the link for it,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where did you find the supplement? I love the Leslie Sanson videos