My Counters

Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 2, 2008

So today was a very hard day. I didn't drink much water until after work, normally I have at least 1/2 of it drank by then. I stopped at Costco and picked up a greek pasta salad and some of their chicken salad wraps for 'dinner', then made a quick stop at Lowes for some lawn stuff, another quick stop at Walmart. Well about 1/2 way to walmart my belly starts gurgling. I just figured I was processing.....Went to "Kate's house" as Rob now calls it and barely made it through the door....UGH! Popped some immodium, then it was like someone ZAPPED every last piece of energy out of my body, It was all I could do to move. So I put down some stuff on the lawn in the back, set up the auto sprinklers and then headed back home. I had to stop twice on my way home to loose my cheerios :( Then I get home, start chatting with hubby online, and he points out that if immodium didn't stop it, I probably had food poisoning. UGH! Guess that's one way to lose some weight....just not the way I'd like. UGH UGH UGH!

No comments: