My Counters

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weigh In July 20, 2008

Starting Weight: 250#
Last Week: 237.2#
Today's Weight: 233.8#
This Weeks Gain or Loss: Loss 3.4#
Total Loss: 16.2#

I came across this saying through a group I'm on, and it really hit home, because when you are overweight SO many people judge by what they see on the outside NOT what's inside, and they REALLY miss seeing what's on the inside. My hubby is a great example of this. Many women shunned him because of his weight...I guess it's a good thing because he was saved for me! I fell in love with him through what's on the inside first (we met online, he even proposed online before we met face to face), and the outside was just an added bonus for me, as he is a very handsome man.



Diet: I found the YUMMIEST snack and it's not that fattening. It's from Two Sisters Gourmet It's acai berry & cherry preserves. I also LOVE their Pear Fig Preserves
Neither one of them are that fattening and they are REALLY good! The acai one has 35 calories, 0g fat, no fiber, so it's 1 point on Weight Watchers. The pear fig one is 50calories, 0g fat, 0g fiber, so it's also 1 point on WW.
Water: Got it all in, drank too many sodas though
Exercise: Packing & cleaning
Steps: My pedometer is acting funky :-(

No comments: