My Counters

Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14, 2008

Today is going well...got a tip from one of our clients just for helping him, started off my morning great, then I had a cat/kitten play paddy wack on my face/hands with his teeth/claws....OUCH...didn't feel so good, I was trying to take her from her owner to take him to the hospital area, guess she didn't like it (which is why it's ALWAYS a good idea to put your cat's in a carrier when taking them to the vet). It will get better.' Unfortunately the day only got more stressful, the phones were very busy, I had 3 of our most 'challenging' customers either in the building or on the phone today, don't get me wrong I love my customers it's just some days when we are super super busy, they seem more 'long winded' than normal on the phone.

I also found out my little Chihuahua is going to have to have MAJOR surgery sometime soon for her hip. I'll post more about it later.

Starting Weight:
250#
Today's Weight: 235.6
Total Loss: 14.4#

Diet: I did pretty good, except when I first got home I was famished...I didn't have my afternoon snack which could explain, so I grabbed the first thing I could find...left over Garlic Bread from last night...not the best choice.
Water: I think I'm drinking too much! 3.5 mugs (52oz each)
Exercise: I took 15 minutes at lunch time and walked around our 'doggie' daycare arena type area. I had my little Chihuahua puppy Sebastian and Zoey with me, Sebastian was on lead and Zoey was not, Sebastian is training to be a show dog. Zoey followed us around it was so cute!
Steps: I had 14,064 Steps when I left work, which was over 6 miles of walking! At home I gotan 1088 additional steps! WOW I didn't realize I was so active on the job. I guess I am when I have 3 different sets of stairs to different areas as well as running and retrieving animals etc.

No comments: