My Counters

Friday, July 18, 2008

July 18, 2008

I'm not good at coming up with 'catchy' names for each day so I'm going to just date them. Hope that's okay. My blogs may be sparse over the next week or so as we are moving! YEAH! We found an awesome place to live! I can't wait! Ok, after much research, I've decided I'm only going to 'record' my weight once a week on Sundays. I found a VERY informative website through weight watchers community: http://www.primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/weight/scale.htm
It gives some VERY informative details about why you should only weight in once a week, but if you obsess (sort of like me) and just HAVE to know each day, understand the reasons as to why it may fluctuate from day to day. Case in point my 10-12# water weight loss this week.

Diet: I did reasonably well. Although I am stressing due to our upcoming move so I probably ate a little more of my hubby's homemade beef jerky than I should have. It was fantastic though. He did an awesome job!
Water: Got it all in & then some :-(
Exercise: Does Packing & Cleaning count? It should because I am utterly exhausted. My hubby and I are going to try and get it all done (at least the majority of our stuff moved) in 3 days. 1 day loading the truck and finishing packing, then an early morning trip on the first day, unload, then back to load up again and hopefully we can make 2 or 3 trips each day. My brother is going to help us as well. We are only moving about 1/2 an hour drive away so it shouldn't be too bad.
Steps: Over 10,000. I definitely get my steps in while I'm at work.

PS. I would LOVE to start seeing some comments posted in my blog. I know y'all are reading it ;-). Please leave your comments and if you have any suggestions or anything.

No comments: