My Counters

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Back in the saddle!

I actually started my diet in January of this year and lost 9#, then I had a major setback....life....stress happened, and since I am a MEGA stress eater....I put back on the 9# I lost and gained 20 more! UGH! But the good news is....since I weighed myself a few days ago I was 250#....I'm down to 238.6....yes you read that right. I think about 10# of it was monthly water weight. But I am doing great on the diet so far....2 days in. I am doing a combo of Slim Fast with Weight Watchers and I am trying some 'low fat' recipes from e-Mealz.com. So far they have been good. I am going to try and keep track daily of how I do on the diet, water and exercise, I think that will make me more accountable for my 'actions' so to speak. There will be ups and downs, I'm sure. But bear with me as I make these lifestyle changes.

Starting Weight: 250#
Today's Weight: 238.6
Today's Gain or Loss: 12.4# (pretty sure 10+ was water gain)

Total Loss: 12.4#
Diet: 100%
Water: 2.5 (52oz mugs)
Exercise: Just walking around Costco, Harmons and Wal-Mart for about 3 hours...I think that counts! Plus I got a step machine and a home walking workout video, I'm excited to try.

No comments: