My Counters

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quick Update

Not doing so hot this week....will get my scale photo posted soon for the Fabulous N Fit Challenge I just have been dealing with a very sick hubby, he has asthma severely so when he gets sick it usually is 10x worse than a normal person. He has had the flu as I have the past few days, got it from a worker of his who decided to stay/go to work even though he was sick...wasn't that nice of him, it's all I have been able to do to go to work and such. My work is very short staffed and I'm a manager so can't really afford to take 'sick' days a lot. Anyways this week has been stressful, and tom, so my weight has ballooned. UGH! But starting tomorrow I'm back on plan and detoxing to get rid of this water/bad eating weight. I'm sick of the yo-yoing I've been losing the same 12# over and over since Christmas...time for a change...a new front is on the horizon!

2 comments:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Sorry you and Rob are so ill. Besides seasonal allergies, we have all handled the last goodness... nine to ten months very well! Woohoo!

I understand about losing the same 12 pounds over and over. UGH! I am beginning to wonder if my body just likes me in the upper 150's and as soon as I let go (just for one day ~ not even a whole day) I am right back into the 160's. *bangs head on wall* Youll get there!

Anonymous said...

I can relate to you, I'm stuck at between 212-205 now and I can't seem to drop below 200 lbs. Oy!!

I hope you will feel better soon and life will become less stressful, you have over 20 people joining the challenge :o) wowee, I love the support! If you ever need any help with the challenge, let me know :)

Feel better toots!