My Counters

Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to the Grind

Well I got back yesterday. It has been a long week, lots of fun. It rained pretty much every day which DOES NOT make an outdoor show very fun. Especially when you have poodles! Although it did hold off pretty much for the times she was showing, although some breeds were not so lucky! Jewel is a pretty girl, she's very refined. Here are some pictures of her on Sunday. I am still not feeling 100% with my sinus infection still draining crud (it's yellow now), so I'll be talking to my Dr. again. I have today off, and go back to work tomorrow. Unfortunately, my staff is not as efficient as I would like them to be so whenever I take time off it is very frustrating to go back to work and trying to sort things out, my main receptionist apparantly called in sick on Friday...AGAIN! I've got to talk to her on Friday about her attendance AGAIN! Anyways back to the grind, back to the diet, and back to lots of laundry and catching up on housework...if I can pull myself away from the show "The Closer" I LOVE that show. I pick up my kids from the pet resort tomorrow and hopefully they have missed me :) I can't wait to get back to walking my golden retriever. We found out this weekend, that my 8 month old golden retriever has Diabetes Insipidus (which is water diabetes), she can't concentrate her urine (process it properly) which is why she drinks/pees so much. So she has to get shots everyday, you can do eye drops, but apparantly that isn't going to work for her as she fights it going into her eye, so I get to give her a shot every day. I've only had her for 2 months and she was a rescue (she needs surgery on her shoulder). But apparantly as usual, my animals sure know how to pick me :) My dad is a veterinarian so it makes for easy treatment of my 'medically' challenged kids.


No comments: