My Counters

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tilapia Dinner

So today was an ultimate test of my diet. My friend Debra went to McDonalds for lunch, she got an extra fry for everyone to share at work....normally I would have dove right in and probably would have eaten the whole thing but instead I just sat there with the fries right in front of me and enjoyed my healthy lunch. She is trying to gain weight....wouldn't that be nice to have THAT problem? She's been sick lately.

Breakfast:
1 Egg w/1 T Heavy Cream in Micro
3/4 cup of Rice Chex Cereal Plain (worked out great as I am a 'car' muncher), I MUST have something to munch on in the car.

Lunch:
3 & 1/2 oz Chicken
2 cups lettuce
2 T low carb ranch dressing
1/2 granny smith apple
1 cup of Broccolli

Dinner:
1 Tilapia Fillet grilled with a mix of seasonings
1 cup of steamed broccoli
1 small orange
2 cups of lettuce with about 2 T of Sharp Cheese

No comments: