My Counters

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fresh Start

Wow have I been absent from my blog the past year or so.....no wonder when I stepped on the scale earlier last week I about had a heart attack.  I'm going back to what I know works.....Low carb!  I lost 65# + in 2004 and I know I can do it again.  I think my blog helps keep me accountable, which is why I didn't really post on it so much lately as I haven't really been accountable for much of anything.....weight....exercise....keeping a clean house etc.  My honey had to go out of town for a business trip/training, he won't be back for 4 weeks.  Which means I have 4 weeks to get my butt in gear, and get in a routine with my diet, exercise, house cleaning etc.....I'm hoping that I surprise him with a 10# weight loss by the time he gets back, I'd be happier with more, but want to keep it safe.  Also want to surprise him with a clean house, and an fitter/leaner/exercised wife.  We shall see how it happens.  Right now I am planning on following the Lean for Life diet, as well as Gluten Free.  I have discovered that I am sensitive to gluten, more so than I had previously thought, but when I eat it, I bloat up, gas up and just generally have an uncomfortable belly.  Also I think Potatoes affect me as well as we had a baked potato last night for dinner and blech I feel so bloated today.  ARGH!  So here goes nothing!  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it Heather!!! It's not hard but then again anything worth doing usually is never easy!!!
Nonnie.....

Nishat said...

Weight loss requires strict diet plan.The blog is interesting.You should try some Indian receipes also.
http://www.cookri.com