My Counters

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday April 21, Healthy Me Day 3

Food: Calories: High end of calorie range today
Breakfast, Left Over Spaghetti, 2 slices homemade honey whole wheat bread.
Lunch: Protein Bar
Dinner: Lasagna Pasta in a box
Snacks: Popcorn
Water: 110oz
Diet Cokes (Shasta Diet Cola w/splenda): 3
Exercise: walked on the elliptical 3.5mi on Apr. 21, 08:59 pm (Time: 20:00) Burned 347 calories
Today's Thoughts: Today was my day off, I normally blow it and blow it hard on my days off. But although I was on the high end of my calories I still stayed within my limit. Probably the most difficult thing today was exercise. It was raining/thunder & lightening so outside walking was out of the question. I slept wrong on my shoulder sunday night (I think) and pulled a muscle or something but my left shoulder/neck has been really bothering me since then, it still hurts, so was trying to use that as an excuse not to exercise, then my exercise clothes were upstairs in the bedroom and I didn't want to go wake Rob up to get them, then I just wanted to goof around with PSP/Incredimail on my computer, I have horrible gas (EVERYTHING I have been putting in my mouth lately is making me gassy) but I gave myself a swift kick in the behind and said to myself, "Heather, seriously who uses GAS as an excuse NOT to exercise? Get off your butt and go do it!" So I used my elliptical while making dinner, was only going to do 10 minutes but I pushed myself and went for 20 minutes. YEAH!

No comments: