My Counters

Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010: Healthy Me Day 1

Food: :cheerleader: Calories: 1494
Breakfast, Hashbrowns & Eggs
Lunch: Tortilla Chips w/cheese
Dinner: Pork Roast, Spinach
Snacks: Protein Bar
Water: About110oz
Exercise: :cheerleader:
Using Cario Trainer on my phone:
walked 0.76 mi on Apr. 19, 06:22 pm (Time: 00:12:04) ***This was just taking the garbage out 3 times up a slightly steep hill and back.
walked 0.64 mi on Apr. 19, 08:34 pm (Time: 00:10:52) Once around the inside of our townhouse loop.
Not bad considering I have hardly got any exercise for months....
Today's Thoughts: It is hot and miserable today, but I pushed myself and exercised, am going to try to do a little more when Rob leaves for work, undecided if I will walk outside some more or try my elliptical. Will update after I've done it. Decided to go for a walk, it was starting to get dark fast so only did 1 loop, that and my legs were turning into jelly.