My Counters

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday April 22nd: HHM Day 4

Food:
Breakfast Protein Bar
Lunch: Tuna Salad no dressing because I'm a dunce and left it at home
Dinner: Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Peas
Snacks: Pretzels w/Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
Water: 110oz
Diet Cokes (Shasta Diet Cola w/splenda): 4
Exercise: Going to skip it today and opt for a bath in epsom salts...I am too sore (shoulder/neck pulled muscle) to exercise. But so far I've done 3 days and have 3 more days left so I think I will be fine.
Today's Thoughts: My shoulder/neck was hurting off and on all day so that really made me have a lazy/hard day at work today as a lot of what I do I have to kind of sort of use my left arm/shoulder for cleaning/lifting/computing etc, and since I was there by myself I couldn't have anyone else do stuff for me, so needless to say, I over did it so have a sore shoulder. I am somewhat stressed as I have a baby kitten (5 weeks old) that I am nursing back to health, she had giardia, but she isn't getting over it like she should and is super skinny, not growing etc. I am making her a concoction of kitten vitamin paste/nutrical/maximum calorie canned cat food/meat tenderizer (digestive enzyme) to try to help her along but I fear I might lose little Miss Daisy despite all efforts. She does have a mom, but I have been bringing her home to give her extra care as her brothers/sisters push her out of the way and she's kind of a loner because she's sickly. Wish me luck~

No comments: