My Counters

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Love the savings!

I hope everyone is having a great day! I was going through some photobook pictures and found one from last years Ho Ho Ho Challenge (2008) and I was at 212# EEK! I was 219.0# this morning. Definitely gotta do something about that! Rob and I spent a good majority of our morning looking for his little network crimping tool, we finally found it then he hooked up our network so we have computer/internet access to our Media PC (we have wireless but it isn't always reliable for watching movies etc). So then he went to take a nap, I went to the bank and went and picked up some more Fruit at our favorite store...got 30# of fruit (Apples, Oranges, Nectarines & Tomatoes) for $12.00 I LOVE it! I have thoroughly enjoyed having the Fruit to eat/snack on. It's helping me stay on plan instead of eating crap for snacks. Then went and saved $3.50 on the Cheer detergant I buy for our whites (I make our own laundry soap for everything else). If I would have known that it was that on sale I would have boughten a few more. It's normally $8.39/bottle for 32 loads at 2x strength. Maybe I will go back and get more. As that savings it definitely worth it. I have done a little cleaning and stuff today (laundry/dishes) and here in a few minutes am going to do my WATP so I can get my exercise in before Rob wakes up for the evening, so I can spend time with him.

No comments: