My Counters

Friday, December 18, 2009

My DERHT Challenge

Diet:
I have been REALLY REALLY bad about drinking all my water lately, relying a lot on Coke (regular not diet) so add that to the BLOAT and #, and lack of losing weight
1- Drink my water 110oz per day (which is about 1/2 of my body weight)
2- Cut the carbs, I eat way too many of them, and my body doesn't process them right
3- Prepare meals night before (breakfast/lunches) for work days
4- Lose 6# before January 1, 2010 (2# average loss per week)

Exercise:
1- 5 Days a week
2- Variety so I don't get bored

Religious:
1- Read Scriptures Daily
2- Attend Church Weekly
3- Be my hubby's missionary

House:
1- End the Chaos (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) by starting FlyLady again
2- Scoop Kitty Litter boxes daily
3- At least 1 load of dishes per day until caught up
4- Actually Hang up & fold the clothes so Rob doesn't have to go laundry basket treasure hunting to get dressed for work

Taking care of me:
1- Take pills 2xday
2- Daily Shower
3- Daily put on makeup (I hardly ever wear it anymore)
4- "Me" time at least 1x week (bubble baths etc).

No comments: